Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Best Thing About Being Infertile

Often times in our lives, we focus on the negative things. It's easy to do. It's easier to give in to the negative emotions, easier to wallow in our sorrows. It is hard to remember that for every dark cloud, there is a silver lining. While there are many difficult things that go with being infertile, there is one spectacular thing: the community.

As I have mentioned before, there is a large online support system for women with infertility and throughout my journey I have come across many amazing women who offer unwavering love and support.

An example of this support came for me at an unexpected moment from a woman I have never met in real life. Caroline, fellow blogger from In Due Time, made me an offer I couldn't refuse. As a Stylist for Stella & Dot she offered to host a Trunk Party to fund raise for our infertility treatments! 20% of the profit from purchases made will go towards our Quest for Baby Lane. I was so touched by her offer and surprised by her generosity for a couple she's never met. It reminded me that there is hope and support around every corner.

To participate and shop for a cause, click the link below and get to shopping! You don't have to wait until the 1st, you can start shopping online, today through August 22nd. And don't forget to share it with your friends! Look good and feel good about where your money is going!

Samantha Lane's Trunk Show

Friday, August 1, 2014 | 7:00 PM

Let's Shop & Raise Money For Fertility Treatments!

Hosted by Samantha & Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment